In partnership with
June 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th, 2019 2:30 PM
In Front of the Stonewall Inn
Outside of 53 Christopher St.
Purchase Tickets Now
Join us on this inspirational tour to learn of the events and see the sites where brave people fought for their human rights. Book today!
From Stonewall Inn - the birthplace of the Gay Rights movement - to the Gay Liberation Monument, New York City has inspired pioneers and leaders who transformed America and the world.
Walk through LBGT history as you explore the streets of Greenwich Village in Manhattan. Our two-hour itinerary takes you from the 60s to the present day.
Highlights of the tour include:
- The Stonewall Inn: Location of the Stonewall Riots and birthplace of the Gay Rights Movement.
- The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center: An institution that has served the LGBTQIA+ community since its founding in 1983.
- Larry Kramer Residence: Home of Larry Kramer, the critically acclaimed author of The Normal Heart (1985), The Destiny of Me (1992), and Women in Love (1969).
- The Waverly Theater: Where Richard O’Brien’s genre-and-gender-bending music The Rocky Horror Show first played.
- Gay Liberation Monument: The first work of public art that commemorates LGBTQIA+ rights.
Learn the historical significance of the Stonewall Riots. Visit the homes of literary luminaries like Edna St. Vincent Millay and Lorraine Hansberry. Discover the setting of the groundbreaking TV show Will & Grace, which former Vice President Joe Biden praised for encouraging social acceptance of gay marriage.
Let us help you #MaketheMostofNYC.